For example, sun, wind, extreme temperatures or insufficient moisture during the curing process can result in suboptimal concrete – negatively impacting its strength and durability. Our Curing Management system includes additives that contribute to ideal curing and drying processes.
Their benefits include:
- Minimal shrinkage
- Reduced risk of crack formation
- Lower tension on pore structures
- Reduced water surface tension
- Enhanced dispersion of solid particles
- Optimal water content in mortars and concretes
Our portfolio of shrinkage-reducing agents limits the impact of critical effects, such as changes in volume – enhancing the durability of construction components and ensuring they fulfill their defined purpose.